LB Agar Plates 100x15mm, Cam34
| BXLC1100-10: || Cam 34ug/ml |
| BXLC1150-L: || 150x15mm Cam 34ug/ml |
- Contains filter sterilized Chloramphhenicol at 34ug/ml
- Color coded plates for easy identification of additives
- Shrink packaged so the left over plates can be stored easily, no flip-overs
- Compatible with EVN spreader to spread transformation mix
- Custom quantities and delivery schedules available
- Custom antibiotics or other additives are available
- No minimum or setup fee
LB(Luria-Bertani Medium) plates contain 1% Trypton, 0.5% yeast extract, 1.0% NaCl and 1.5% agar with a final pH of 7.0 unless otherwise specified. All plates are made of the highest quality ingredients available and tested for solubility, clarity, color, pH and the growth or inability to grow of appropriate recombinant strains of E. coli to demonstrate the efficacy of the antibiotics and indicator dyes.
The plates are dated and guaranteed for 8 weeks from the date of shipment although many antibiotic plates can be stored at 4oC for longer.