That these products and services are for research use only, not intended and should not be used for any other purposes. It is the purchaser or user's responsibility to ensure that these products or services are being used in accordance with your regions' regulations, laws or ethical requirements.
Lifeome guarantees the product performance to their designated use and/or in the protocols provided. In cases it is determined that the products or services are not performing to specifications, Lifeome will determine if a replacement or refund is necessary but assumes no further responsibility beyond the purchase value of the product or services. Agreements and limitations to specific products and services are listed below.
If you have concerns or questions about using the products or services, consult your senior management teams, local or national law enforcement agencies.
1. Unless otherwise agreed, quoted or specified in written formats, when you purchase products and services from Lifeome, all payments are considered due immediately upon product delivery. For customers with good credits, Lifeome agrees Net30 terms in writing as a privilate, which can be withdrawn if there are outstanding balances for any given account at anytime, at Lifeome's sole choice. Lifeome reserves the right to charge a 1% interest per month on overdue amounts, up to 12 months, before being forwarded to collection agents.
In cases of custom services or the make of custom products, all payments are due aheand of performance of services.
2. Credit service fees: For products and services purchased on Purchase Order, Lifeome expects timely payments by institutional check, bank draft, ACH or payment methods approved in advance by Lifeome. Lifeome reserves the right to charge credit services fee or 4.5% if paid by credit card, or $20 per transaction, whichever is greater and at Lifeome's sole choice. Lifeome charges $30 if paid by bank wire.
1. Services as quoted: All services will be specifically quoted. Upon agree to purchase by submitting PO or credit card payment specifically indicates that you agree with the quoted services. There is no implied services beyond those quoted. Lifeome will not be liable to perform any services unless specifically quoted.
2. Fee for service: All protein expression and purification services are fee for service. Unless quoted otherwise, advance payment is required before a service is conducted.
3. Best efforts: Upon providing a quote, Lifeome is committed to provide best effort in conducting the service and delivering the final product and or services to you. Best effort means within scientific limits, reasonably planned and conducted with available scientific methods and or material.
4. Failure of service: Protein expression and purification are considered scientific research. Carefully and scientifically planned experiments are meant to be successful but not a guaranttee. Lifeome will repeat or pursue alternative methods, within the subject project budget limit, which is the total payment of the project received from you, to achieve the best results as quoted. At any time, Lifeome reserves the right to declare the project a failure and terminate immediately.
5. Refund for expression and purification services: No refund for completed services. Resources are committed to the project upon ordering, and most of those committed resources can not be recovered or reused. It is thus only possible for Lifeome to refund 50% of either the payment for the whole project, or the installment is paid for, which ever is smaller and at Lifeome's sole choice.
Lifeome reserves the rights to provide or not to provide services and/or products to any institutions, individuals or purchasing requestes.
No obligation: Lifeome provide services with best efforts but no guarantee of results unless specified prior to services being performed. Scietific research experiments are complex with tendencies to fail, repeats of experiments and re-design might e necessary when experiments fail. Lifeome assumes no responsibility for time delays nor any related costs. Lifeome takes care of your samples with the same extent of care as if they are our own samples, yet assumes no responsibility in cases of sample loss due to any reason.